Sunday, March 30, 2008

Off Roading at 38 weeks??


Yes, I thought just maybe it might get things going. Anything is tempting these days. Plus I figured it's the last time we can all go off-roading in the Jeep together, with the addition of Carter, we all won't fit in there. We loaded up the kids and headed north to Lytle Creek. The minute the paved road ended and we started up the trail, I kept saying "Big mistake- I had no idea." Serious- it was so bumpy and I had to hold on to my bouncing belly with both arms. Aaron even had to lend an arm to keep it from flying around! Luckily we found a place to pull off and the kids had fun being the "leader" and taking us on adventures. It was 45 degrees up there! A fun family afternoon, but alas, I don't think I will reap the benefits I had been hoping for. I feel just fine tonight. Doctors appt. tomorrow- stay tuned.

8 comments:

Janell said...

Glad to see you are keeping yourself entertained with road trips these days... it'll help them go a little bit faster! I can just imagine you bouncing around, it makes me laugh! I didn't get to say "hi" today, but I wanted to tell you how good you look STILL! You are always beautiful! I'll take your boys on Wednesday so you can rest. 10:30ish, see you then! :)
Janell

Ani said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are so funny. The Goose looks pissed!

Amber said...

How fun! I love off roading. I wish it would have done something to you...like labor. Hang in there. Let me know if you need anything!

Jenn S. said...

So funn! I can totally picture you all hanging on to your belly and off-roading, so funny!

PS - I have some good ideas to get labor starting if you want them! :)

queenieweenie said...

Hey, whatever works! My trick of somethin', somethin' every three hours with a walk in between worked everytime! All four were 2-3 weeks early!

queenieweenie said...

YES Danielle. I promise it works. A labor and delivery nurse told my aunt that trick. Hey, it can't hurt to try :).

Anonymous said...

Way to go. You are a awesome prego girl. I hope that it helped get things going.

Aaron Edmonds said...

I keep telling her that the absolute best way is as allison said "a little something something every three hours!!!!!!!!!!"