Monday, March 24, 2008

same

I wish I had some really great news for you, but I don't. I heard the dreaded words today at the doctor "Looks like things are the same." Ahh!! That's exactly what I DID NOT want to hear. Oh well, I guess this little guy will come out when he's good and ready. I have been having some pretty good contractions today- so maybe soon???

By the way- I took off that retarted baby ticker thing. It moved me from 37 1/2 weeks to 42 weeks. I didn't like looking at it, especially since the baby disappeared, so I deleted it. Bye, bye.

5 comments:

J & J said...

danielle, your kids are so cute. i can't wait to see what the next one looks like!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is try to enjoy the time you still have with both of your arms. Because soon you will lose that time and they will be constantly full of baby. NOT that that's a bad thing, just trying to help you enjoy these unenjoyable last moments before labor and delivery. Take care girl. Nothing wrong with wanting your own month. My mom said I was almost 2 weeks late because both of my older siblings already had a birthday in February. So, I arrived on March 1st!!! LOL

Ashley Park said...

ENJOY your sleep right now! He'll come soon enough as I am SURE you are aware! So excited for you and glad to hear everything is healthy and great! Go get a Mani/Pedi too before hand.. then your feet are cute in those awful stirrups :)

Ashley Park said...

Oh good.. you are ahead of the game! They are out here in Salt Lake, I must go try them.

Heidi said...

Bummer...I came on looking for news...but I guess the ticker is gone too...HA HA HA...I love it!

soon enough...then you'll be wishing he were back in. :)