Monday, March 3, 2008

CJE

We have decided on a name for our baby boy. . . Carter James Edmonds.

What do you think?? We picked Carter, just because we like it. But his middle name has a cool little story. Aaron and I decided that we would always do family names for middle names. We had a really hard time picking out a middle name this time. I started thinking back into our family tree and remembered that my Dad's grandfathers name was James Bryant- perfect. I though Carter James sounded perfect together. So when my parents were over having Sunday dinner a couple months ago we told them what we had decided. Then my mom said "That's funny- did you know that James is also my grandfather's middle name?" No- I didn't! But that sealed the deal and now our little man will be named after both of his great-great grandfathers. Do you like it?

ps- we didn't use this book, but I am sick of posting without pictures, so I had to get creative!

8 comments:

Amber said...

I like it! Im glad Aaron came around to liking it too.

Janell said...

I love the name. James is Trent's middle name too.:) Thanks for having the kids over this morning, they loved it! Can you tell me where I can download a cute template for my blog and also how I attach a photo to my post so it shows up right next to it?

Pricilla said...

OMW! That is my top name choice right now, so yes, I definately like it. How funny!

Julie said...

I really like the name also! You def have to get the computer fixed before he gets here....we're gonna wanna see pics!!!

Melissa Marilyn said...

Super cute!

Emily said...

I love baby Carter James already!! I'm so glad that you have a name picked out. It is still my #1 dilemma with our baby. At least I have 3 more months to decide.

Holly O. said...

I love it! Carter was one of our favorite names! Will was almost Carter. But then we decided to go family name on first and middle.

Marcie said...

I love the name! You are so close to having him... which means I'm also close to having my baby girl!