I had a doctors appt last Monday and things are still looking good with the baby. I was only .5 cm dilated, but 70% effaced. The baby had not dropped yet. He said he thinks I should go into labor by myself- maybe the last couple days of March, first couple days of April. So I am really hoping for next week. This week has been so busy- I need little man to stay put until next week. I am going into hiding next week (no parties, birthdays, etc) and am going to lay low. I have an appt. on Monday, so hopefully a little progress had been made. I must admit that I did a little jumping at Jake's bday party on Friday. It was at a place called Jumping Jacks, which is 2 big rooms filled with jump houses and slides. I probably shouldn't have been climbing all over, jumping and going down the slides- but it sure was fun. I secretly may have been jumping around hoping to get the baby to drop a little bit. I'll find out on Monday if it worked- I'll let you know!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
1/2 cm, 70% effaced
I am not a fan of pictures during my pregnancy, but I realized that I hardly have any of my belly- so here's one.
I had to do a lot of messing with it to disguise my stretch marks- I still didn't do a very good job- so just don't enlarge this picture please. Thank you! (Addie came up to me on the couch a couple nights ago, pointed to my tummy and then pulled my shirt up and started patting my tummy. She thought it was so funny to hit it and kiss it.)
I had a doctors appt last Monday and things are still looking good with the baby. I was only .5 cm dilated, but 70% effaced. The baby had not dropped yet. He said he thinks I should go into labor by myself- maybe the last couple days of March, first couple days of April. So I am really hoping for next week. This week has been so busy- I need little man to stay put until next week. I am going into hiding next week (no parties, birthdays, etc) and am going to lay low. I have an appt. on Monday, so hopefully a little progress had been made. I must admit that I did a little jumping at Jake's bday party on Friday. It was at a place called Jumping Jacks, which is 2 big rooms filled with jump houses and slides. I probably shouldn't have been climbing all over, jumping and going down the slides- but it sure was fun. I secretly may have been jumping around hoping to get the baby to drop a little bit. I'll find out on Monday if it worked- I'll let you know!
I had a doctors appt last Monday and things are still looking good with the baby. I was only .5 cm dilated, but 70% effaced. The baby had not dropped yet. He said he thinks I should go into labor by myself- maybe the last couple days of March, first couple days of April. So I am really hoping for next week. This week has been so busy- I need little man to stay put until next week. I am going into hiding next week (no parties, birthdays, etc) and am going to lay low. I have an appt. on Monday, so hopefully a little progress had been made. I must admit that I did a little jumping at Jake's bday party on Friday. It was at a place called Jumping Jacks, which is 2 big rooms filled with jump houses and slides. I probably shouldn't have been climbing all over, jumping and going down the slides- but it sure was fun. I secretly may have been jumping around hoping to get the baby to drop a little bit. I'll find out on Monday if it worked- I'll let you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look beautiful at being 9 months pregnant, I wish I could say the same. Your kiddies are so cute! Can't wait for pictures of the new baby!
that is too cute! I never took pictures of my belly and I totally regret it. good job.
that is one CUTE picture!!
Post a Comment