
Tomorrow is Jacob's 4th birthday! Wow, it has been a long time coming. He has been patiently waiting since Tyler's b-day in January. In fact he has asked about it almost every day for the last 3 months! So tomorrow we will wake up early and have his breakfast of choice: "J" shaped pancakes with whipped cream and sprinkles, sausage, strawberries and chocolate milk and open presents. Then off to preschool. I will go to his school at 10:30 to bring brownies for the class and then there is an Easter celebration, including an appearance by the Easter bunny and an egg hunt. Then he's off for a quick haircut and then scooter/bike riding at the skate park. We'll come home and catch our breath and then Daddy is coming home early to finish out the day with us. We are going to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and then to ice cream to wrap up the day. Makes me tired to just think off all those things we have to accomplish in the next 24 hours! Friday morning we are having a bday party at Jumping Jacks for his friends.
I can't believe my little Jake is 4! I keep thinking that I am sad he is not going to be 3 anymore- 3 still seems like a baby to me, but 4 is like a big boy! Jake is such a little sweetheart and definitely my little snuggler. He is always rubbing my belly, stroking my arm, touching my face or just kissing me for no reason. In fact on Valentine's Day he asked if I would be his girlfriend. I have to admit, I love being his girlfriend! Jacob is a great big brother and takes very good care of his little sister. He makes his bed every morning and does his chores in the afternoon. He loves preschool and is learning his letters and numbers and knows how to write his name all by himself. He is very thankful for the things that I do for him and always thanks me for the food I make and the clothes I buy for him. He is still obsessed with Ranch dressing and pasta. He is a great eater and is getting so big! He's off the chart for his height and the pediatrician says he should be over 6'2"! He is very active and loves his scooter and recently has been riding his bike with no training wheels. He also starts Little League next week and he can't wait. His favorite thing hands down is his blanket, which he calls his "baby." He still sucks his thumb with it and although I know it's terrible that a 4 year old still sucks his thumb- I don't really care, I think it's cute!
Happy Birthday Jake!
I am so glad you are my boyfriend and I hope you have the best day ever!
You are such a good boy and you make my heart happy every, single day!!
Love,
Mommy
I am so glad you are my boyfriend and I hope you have the best day ever!
You are such a good boy and you make my heart happy every, single day!!
Love,
Mommy
3 comments:
That picture is so cute of him. I hope you survive the action packed day! You're the best mom. I laughed when I read he calls his blanket "baby" Jonah does the same thing and we have no idea where he got it from. It's cute. Happy Birthday Jakey!
He is so cute!!! I didn't know him and Austin were so close. Austin will be 4 on April 14th. My boys love letter pancakes too, we went to Denny's and Austin wanted to order "A" pancakes! It's sad that are little boys are growing up, but I guess you're going to have a real little boy pretty soon! Good Luck with his big day.
I have been meaning to tell you how much I enjoyed your stories about the births of your kids. I love other labor stories, it makes you remember your own. And now I want to write them down. And your little birthday boy is darling. They grow up so fast.
Post a Comment