Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it Groundhog Day?

Somebody say it is- because the same darn thing keeps happening. It must be a dream!


The news is. . . there is no news. Still 1/2 cm and 70%. Even the Doctor says it's hard to believe since the other 3 came so early, but I guess this one's not quite ready. The off-roading, jumping. long-walks and other creative methods used in the last 7 days have done nothing, absolutely nothing to entice the little guy out. I will be 39 weeks on Thursday- setting a personal record: the longest I have ever been pregnant! What an accomplishment-- although one I could definitely live without.

If you have any creative, labor-inducing ideas- send 'em on over.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Well...def not recommended by doctors I'm sure but I took castor oil and it worked like a dream. I took 2 tablespoons in orange juice and a couple of hours later had a bowel movement and approx. 3-4 hours after that major contractions and maybe 3 hours later I had Elizabeth. It made it a little more "intense" than it was with Christopher but nothing you can't handle. I had both kids without epidurals so obviously didn't make things much more painful. Google it, there's lots of info out there.

queenieweenie said...

Oh honey. Good luck. Waiting stinks.

Lisa said...

I was pregnant 41 weeks with Jackson. Hopefully you won't have to be pregnant that long. Good Luck!!!

Jeff and Kandis said...

eat a lot of pinneaple it helps softn the cervix. I went into labor with Mason 24 hours later. Water broke!
Good luck