Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Year of Herefords, Surfers and Sand


That is the theme for the Orange County Fair this year and it was a blast! We went yesterday and had so much fun! We only got to about half the fair and could've spent another day playing and exploring. We met my parents there and had a great time. Here are a few pics from our fun day:

Addie loves to walk behind the stroller and push it- what a helper!


They had the cutest little kids area set up with a real grocery store for kids. They could pick out real food, put it in their cart and take it to the cashier, where the food was bagged. Tyler was all business!
Grammy and Addie

1st Place! The best apple crisp ever!

Our attempt at a family picture. . .

What's wrong with this picture? This is a real sign!!

I Love Aaron!

Surf's Up, Jake!

Going for a drive.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH - Summer in California. Looks like you guys had a blast. They've really changed things there. I think the last time we were there my kids were your kids ages. that would have been about 8 years ago!
I love your blog Danielle!

Pricilla said...

Looks like a really fun day. I am impressed your kids made it through the whole day. I love Jake on the surf board!

Julia said...

your family is always up to so much fun. glad it was a fun day! :)

Marcie said...

Looks like it was a fun day! The pic of Addie pushing the stroller is adorable- I love her whole ensemble!

Stephanie said...

Cute family. Looks like you had a great time. I liked the pic of you and Aaron. Such a cute couple!

Emily said...

Those were really cute picutres! Is there really such thing as a Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwich?? I'll give it a try! Not the frog legs though.