I really need your advice! Jacob's hair is becoming a problem. I love it and I think it's really cute long. He has great hair! The problem is that after I get it cut, maybe 2 weeks later, it starts to look messy. I want him to have that long hair "look" but I definitely don't want it to look messy. I see these boys when we're out and they have long hair and I find myself thinking "I hope Jake's hair doesn't look like that!" Does that make sense? I want it long-ish, but not messy and yucky. So here are my choices: 1) keep doing the normal cuts (just a little shorter) or 2) do something different like long on top and shorter at the bottom and around the ears (kind of like a bowl cut- but not really) PLEASE comment (even if I don't know you) and let me know what you think. Here are a few pictures taken today, to help you make a more informed comment. I need help!!
P.S. These pictures are a little misleading now that I look at them. I had just brushed it when we took these, so you can imagine after playing for awhile, it doesn't look quite this neat.
6 comments:
I think Jake would look really hip with a mullet! What do you think?!
Good idea, Auntie! I think I'll give it a try!
i've loved all the pics i've seen of his hair. whatever you're doing is working, he's getting the long hair look and it's so cute.
I like the long hair. If you want to change anything you could just go a lot shorter on the sides and leave the top a little longer so it can be messy kinda like you said.
Danielle, I think the top picture says it all! He looks so sad with his hair combed nicely. He's like Sampson--you must keep the messy do to keep his fun personality. If you need to I would cut it shorter on the bottom and keep it longer on top. I LOVE his hair.
Have it cut professionally once - a cool "long" cut. Then all you have to do is maintain the lines of the professional cut.
Post a Comment