Monday, August 6, 2007

Date Night

Tyler really is in love with his Daddy, so I was completely taken aback when he approached me last week and asked me when he could go on a date with... me! I was shocked and even more surprised, when he asked me about 4 more times, in the next 2 days. I asked Tyler what he wanted to do on our date and he said "Dinner and a movie." My kind of man! Aaron and I arranged an evening and Tyler and I embarked on our adventure. We started with dinner at Rainforest Cafe and then to see Ratatouille. Dinner was lots of fun and we both loved the movie. It was so fun to spend an evening just with him- he really opened up and wouldn't stop talking, he even started doing this crazy dance and called it "The Jungle Dance". It was so funny!

At dinner. . .

Ty's got his popcorn and candy, waiting for the movie to start.


5 comments:

Pricilla said...

That is so awesome that you do one on one dates with your kids. What a good mommy you are.

Ani said...

Tyler is such a hottie!

Emily said...

Awwww! That is so sweet! What a lucky mommy you are and Tyler is such a lucky boy.

Julia said...

how cute! i'm looking forward to date nights with my kids..i'm such a believer in one on one time, which i know is so hard when you have more than one kid. what a great night for y'all and memory for him.

Marcie said...

That is so adorable and what a great idea!