My baby is turning one tomorrow!
Seriously, where did the time go???
It seemed like just a couple months ago, this little guy joined our family. But it hasn't been a couple months, it's been 12!
I continue to be in awe of this little man, who has so perfectly found his spot in our family. He started walking well over a month ago. He has 8 perfect little white teeth. His hair has finally come in, soft, sweet and very blonde. He sleeps like a champ and is a great eater. He HATES the stroller and is not happy to be restrained. He would much rather be free to walk and explore.
He LOVES to be outside, with the big kids. All he wants to do is sit in the dirt and bang rocks together. After his nap, he'll walk straight to the back door and if it's closed he'll cry until we let him out. He'll be happy as a bug out there for hours- not making a peep, just walking around and exploring. Tonight after dinner, we were sitting around the table chatting with the missionaries and we looked outside and Carter was attempting to climb the ladder that goes to the top of the jungle gym in our yard. Aaron ran out there and just stood behind him to see what would happen and sure enough- he made it to the top! Not good- because has no idea what to do once he gets up there.
I love this little boy so much. I could just stare at him all day. I love his sweet baby lips, warm, round head, his bow-legged walk and his big, clear blue eyes. I really feel like I am able to enjoy him more as a "baby" than I have with the other 3, because I know how fast time goes and that if I blink my eyes, he'll be off to kindergarten. He has such a sweet personality and he's so laid back and easy to please. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the blessing of being his mommy. Everyone in our family adores him and we all are so thankful that he's ours!
We love you Carter-man,
Happy Birthday big boy!
Happy Birthday big boy!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Carter! Danielle, I hope you have a special day celebrating :) He sure is a cutie.
TIME FOR ANOTHER!
Aaron
Oh Danielle!! He is such a cutie. How lucky you are. They do grow up way too fast, it just makes my heart ache for you because I'm feeling the same for my little Kate. Enjoy celebrating his first B-Day!
Aaron is killing me! :)
Hooray!! Danielle I continue to follow in your footsteps...we are having another BOY :)
What a sweet picture. Happy Birthday Carter!
Carter is the cutest! I LOVE his beautiful blue eyes! It's amazing how big he is and how much he can do and has grown up! I'll have to remember to enjoy every minute since they grow up so fast! Ohhhh, I just read Aaron's "Time for another." You go girl! ;-)
Post a Comment