Friday, April 24, 2009

i'm engaged

We surprised my parents last Sunday and showed up at their ward. My Dad was talking in Sacrament and my mom was teaching Young Womens. One of the YW was singing during Sacrament meeting. A few minutes into her song, Aaron leaned over and whispered to Jake, "You need to marry a girl that can sing, Jake."

Then, Jake leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "You can sing, right Mom?"

I love that boy.

He really thinks were getting married.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

that's the cutest thing I've ever heard. I LOVE little boys.

S. Tallman said...

Oh, Danielle, that is the sweetest, funniest little story! How precious Jake is! I read your story to my husband Don, and he really laughed. SO FUN TO HAVE LITTLE ONES!!!

Joanna said...

How cute! Glad you wrote that one down!

Chris and Debbie said...

Ohhh, that is so sweet! That boy is such a sweetheart and he LOVES you SOOOO much!!!

Ashley Park said...

man he's a cutie! You have the sweetest children!