I'm off to Womens Conference at BYU. I am flying out with my mom this afternoon and will return in a few days. I am looking forward to listening and learning and feeling- something I don't get to do a lot of at church these days. Primary and my own 4 kids keeps me busy!!
I hope things go smoothly while I am gone. Aaron has taken the rest of the week off to watch the kids and keep the homestead running. 2 of the 4 are sick, little Carter has pink eye and ear infections. Yikes- it's hard to leave a sick baby, but as Aaron said," He's not going to get better any faster if you're here." True- but a sick baby needs his mama!
After lots of prodding from friends and family- I am going to go and check in with Aaron lots. I have left lots and lots (and lots) of instructions. I'll let you all know how he did when I get back! Have a great weekend!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so envious! (Oops...is that sinful?) I sure wish Debbie and I could meet you in Utah to attend this together! Hmmm... Maybe next year? Can't wait to see what you post on your blog about women's conference when you return! Tell us all about it--with photo(s) of you and your mom!
That is so cool that you are going to women's conference. I seriously need to do something like that. I really wanted to go to "time out for women" this year but couldn't find a sitter in time. blah. Have fun!
I saw your mama and looked and couldn't find you! I'm so bummed. Wasn't it awesome.
I heart WC.
Post a Comment