Tuesday, March 31, 2009

heaven in blue foil

oh my goodness...



to die for. seriously

go buy some now, they won't be around long.
(I got mine at Target.)

9 comments:

queenieweenie said...

yummy!

Brooke said...

I did just as you said...went to Target and found out for myself...They are yummy!!! Thanks for sharing.

Emily said...

Bad Danielle Son!! They look way too yummy....I don't know if I could trust myself with a whole bag!!

brooke said...

I had just discovered those myself and I am obsessed. They are too good, I think I'll eat the whole bag myself.

Megan and Mike said...

umm...those look amazing and I want them! But do they actually have coconut flakes in them??? I am afraid of coconut in food!

Amber said...

Oh Im scared to try them. I love chocolate and coconut.

ashlee said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile...I was so excited to see all the updates...you guys have been busy! I was so excited to see your cruise pics because Jake and I are going on our first cruise next month and I am giddy about it! It looked so fun and got me excited all over again! Anyways, I miss you as always...I am coming out in June...we HAVE to get together!

Ashley Park said...

wow, good heads up, my two favs combined!

Chris and Debbie said...

I agree! I LOVE them! I could eat the entire bag. Probably luckily for me, I haven't had any this year yet, but I still have a few days to look for them. YUM!!!