Saturday, February 28, 2009

please fast tomorrow

I just can't get this sweet baby and her family off my mind.
Things aren't going well for little Gracie and her family is heart broken.

Today on their blog it said:

Some have expressed a desire to fast and pray for Gracie this Sunday.
We are going to fast for courage, strength, and comfort, for us and for our children.
And for the doctors to have clarity on her health care.

Please remember Gracie and her family and doctors in your fast and prayers tomorrow.


3 comments:

Amber said...

Ever since you posted I have had them on my mind non stop. Im glad we had we were able to fast and pray for them today. There is power in numbers! And I cant imagine what they are going through now. My heart aches for them.

stevet said...

danielle - fun to look through your blog. what beautiful children. i love your daughter's curly cues! thanks for commenting and leaving your address!!

L4GWTW said...

Danielle this is Stacey Cindy Davey's daughter. I am finally posting on your blog. I have to say that curiosity got the best of me and I went to Gracies blog and started crying immediatly. What a great family and such a hard trial in life. If you go to my blog you can get my e-mail and we can talk through that. I think it is funny that our husbands work for the same company. Who knows what event we might meet up at. Where is it your husband works again and how long has he been there. I have to say I have met some really great people from Marcus working at Ensign. Stacey