You know how you have a friend that you look up to- someone who has walked in your shoes and knows just what your going through? Well, my friend WendI is that friend for me. (shout out to you , WendI!!) She had 4 kids very close together just like me- 3 boys and a girl. They are older now, youngest is 7. I love talking to her and picking her brain. She is a great mom and her kids are so well-behaved. We were chatting a few Sunday's ago as I was out in the hall with Carter. She reminded me that although it's hard now, it will be so fun later. I love hearing that. I love my kids' ages and the things we are doing now, but I'm also excited for "someday" when they're older and doing different things. I love watching her with her kids and thinking about how my kids will be when they're that age. So much to look forward to!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
A Day
Today was a normal day for myself and the little ones. Nothing out of the ordinary. We walked to pick up Tyler from school. Harder than it sounds with: a double stroller with a flat tire, a puppy and 3 youngens. But, we got our exercise for the day and it felt good to be outside. We stopped by the park on the way home and enjoyed a little picnic. Lack of bathrooms sent us on our way after an hour of playing. I love just "being " with the kids. Their good, their cute and their mine. I love it.
Could they be any cuter??



We wore poor Maggie out. She's not used to our crazy house!

You know how you have a friend that you look up to- someone who has walked in your shoes and knows just what your going through? Well, my friend WendI is that friend for me. (shout out to you , WendI!!) She had 4 kids very close together just like me- 3 boys and a girl. They are older now, youngest is 7. I love talking to her and picking her brain. She is a great mom and her kids are so well-behaved. We were chatting a few Sunday's ago as I was out in the hall with Carter. She reminded me that although it's hard now, it will be so fun later. I love hearing that. I love my kids' ages and the things we are doing now, but I'm also excited for "someday" when they're older and doing different things. I love watching her with her kids and thinking about how my kids will be when they're that age. So much to look forward to!
You know how you have a friend that you look up to- someone who has walked in your shoes and knows just what your going through? Well, my friend WendI is that friend for me. (shout out to you , WendI!!) She had 4 kids very close together just like me- 3 boys and a girl. They are older now, youngest is 7. I love talking to her and picking her brain. She is a great mom and her kids are so well-behaved. We were chatting a few Sunday's ago as I was out in the hall with Carter. She reminded me that although it's hard now, it will be so fun later. I love hearing that. I love my kids' ages and the things we are doing now, but I'm also excited for "someday" when they're older and doing different things. I love watching her with her kids and thinking about how my kids will be when they're that age. So much to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You're such a good Mom, walking the kids AND the dog to the park... supermom!
And yes, your kids are ALL SO CUTE. So funny that you mention Wendi, she saved me when I moved here with 3 little ones, reminding me of the same things, and inspiring me to keep going and have more kids. She's a great friend.
I wish I knew this Wendi...I have to agree with her though...even though my youngest is only 2 I am already feeling the joy of having them so close and they truly are starting to grow up and be so fun to hang out with! I am jealous that you got to go to the park and enjoy some warm outside weather...we are still waiting for that here!!
AAAWWWWWW - Now you're all gonna make me go and cry. That was SO sweet to say. Maybe I made it sound TOO good?! We all find inspiration to keep us going - we have to!!! I'm grateful I can be a slight inspiration for someone else, because I had my share of other wonderful women to look up to when I had my young children like you do now. I love seeing you with your children because it brings back some great memories. But, I still stick by the fact that these last few years post diapers and pre teenagehood have been SO SO fun. Enjoy each and every moment! Love ya!
Looks like a fun day! I love their smiles! Carter looks like he's almost as big as Adi! Everyone has their role models and people who inspire them. You're one of mine. I think you're such an amazing mom and I strive to be as wonderful of a mom as you!
Oopsies, sorry I spelled Addie's name wrong. I had a friend who spelled it the other way so I tend to do that. I'll work on it, sorry!
It's been too long since we have seen you guys! These pictures are adorable. We love you guys! And I can't believe how big Carter is getting!
Hey Danielle. Your kids are absolutely darling, and getting so big. Glad I could find you.
Post a Comment