Sunday, March 15, 2009

home again, home again

We're back- after 8 days and 7 nights of pure, total and complete relaxation and FUN!!

My thoughts after returning home:

*there is WAY too much eating involved on a cruise ship
(but it sure was fun!)

*the reunion with the kids afterwards- was the best part!

*I still feel all "wobbly" like we're out on the water

*it's hard to get back into the swing of things

*we have great friends- that are fun to vacation with

*I don't want to wake up early tomorrow

*Mom's are the best babysitters

*I love my husband- a lot

*I have TONS of laundry to do

*I'm already peeling

*can't wait until the next vacation!!

I'll post soon- we took 600 pictures! But for now- this will have to do.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Looking forward to hearing more about your fun cruise and seeing more pics! :)

Amber said...

How fun! This makes me excited to book ours.

Joanna said...

Guess you beat me to it. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures because we didn't take nearly as many as you.
It was fun to be with everyone- hope you didn't mind us as tagalongs..haha.

Jenn S. said...

Sounds like an awesome trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.