Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween

Although we weren't with the kids on the actual Halloween night, we had plenty of opportunities to trick or treat at other Halloween festivities: preschool performance and lunch, ward trunk or treat, preschool party and a spooky dinner at Grammy's house (see my sister's blog for picture.) The kids had a blast trick or treating with Grammy and Grandpa- I doubt they even noticed we weren't there!

At the boys preschool - they sang some Halloween songs and did a little show and then had lunch for all the parents.
The flower fairy. I thought she would rip that hat off for sure, but she ended up leaving it on the whole time.

My superheroes!

5 comments:

Ani said...

That last picure of your superheros is so classic! I love it! They were so cute!

Emily said...

I love your children's costumes!! Addie looks so PRECIOUS!! I checked out Ani's blog to see the scary dinner pictures. They were hilarious! I loved the one of Addie scared to death. Your mom is an awesome grandma. I'm glad your back and making posts--I've missed them!

SUMMER said...

Your kids looked so cute! Isn't Halloween so fun for them? I am partly sad it is over but time to move on to bigger and better.... Thanksgiving & Christmas!

Melissa Marilyn said...

Addie is adorable! What a good mom you are to have special activities for your kids. That's what they'll remember. Glad you're back.

Julia said...

adorable pictures!! where did you find that fairy costume? i love it!