Saturday, November 24, 2007
Vacation Ideas?
Aaron and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary next December (as in- a year away.) Forgive me- I like to plan ahead. We want to go on a really amazing, exotic vacation. Here is our criteria: it must be relaxing, no major sightseeing or walking, great hotel and of course. . . the beach! Someday we would love to do the whole Europe/sightseeing trip, but right now it's so rare that we get away, we really want to be able to just relax and enjoy each other. We have done Hawaii and of course it's amazing, but we'd like to try somewhere different this time. Do you have any suggestions? Where have you (or even someone you know/someplace you've heard about) traveled to and loved it? We will probably be traveling in November or January to avoid the high prices of holiday travel. Help me out here, I've got lots of planning to do before then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
We went to Cancun for our Honeymoon and stayed at the Marriott and loved every minute of it! You can do as little or as much as you want. Most of the time, we were just hanging out in the ocean or in the pool. Amber J.
Hi There! So wonderful! Definitely check out Travelzoo for some good leads on travel deals. You know, I think finding the right hotel is the secret to a perfect relaxing beachy sort of get-away. We've been to quite a few places (aruba, bahamas, cabo etc.) and I have to say that I really liked Cancun too! Which is sort of suprising . . . since I sort of thought of it as some party town, but the
JW Marriott (is located away from all of the Vegas-like crazyness of is really beautiful, great pool, right on the beach and the sand and beaches are phenomenal. I know you and Aaron would love it. Good Luck!
CAMPING! A full week of roughing it would be just fine by me. We could rent a pop-up trailer and do a lot of off roading in the jeep. Sound good?
I have heard Costa Rica is a paradise. I also liked Jamaica.
Hey Danielle
My sister and her husband went to Jamaica and did everything that the hotel had to offer. Like snorkeling, parasailing, all that stuff that was right there on the beach of their hotel. They loved it.
Can you believe we've almost been married for 10 years? I wish I had an amazing idea but I don't!
:( Ryan and I are planning to go to San Francisco for our 10th--I still have never been there. Not exactly exotic, but I will have a month and a half old baby. I really like Aaron's idea (just kidding) but it sounds like Cancun would be the place to go!!
ANYWHERE! A Vacation sounds so nice right now!!!!
My 15th is next summer and we're trying to figure out the same thing. Let me know what you decide!
It isn't super exotic, but the Oregon Coast is gorgeous. I have a good friend who owns a beach house in one of the cities. If you are interested, let me know!
Post a Comment