Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am having computer problems, I can only type about 4 letters at a time and then the darn thing freezes- so this will be short.

Yesterday was the big 20 week ultrasound. The results are in. . .

We are thrilled although I find myself being quickly out numbered! We love baby boys in our house!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and eat way too much yummy food! I'm hoping this computer will be fixed and back to normal by Saturday and then I can post some pictures. Until then- enjoy and don't forget to take a couple minutes to count your blessings. I know I definitely count each of you as blessings in my life!

7 comments:

Aaron Edmonds said...

I'm just trying to build a basketball team. One more boy and we've got a full team.

Emily said...

I love baby boys too!! I'm so excited for you. I am so thankful for you too! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm so sorry to have missed your calls! Thanks for checking up on me. We've been busier then I'd ever like to be. I will give you a call sometime soon!!:)

Melissa Marilyn said...

Woo Hoo! Basketball, huh? What about Football and Baseball? You should go for broke! Ha, ha! Have a fantastic Thanksgiving. I love you guys.

Julie said...

Congrats on the baby boy!! That just means you get to spoil Addison even more!! Happy Thanksgiving to your family also!

Marcie said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Holly O. said...

Congratulations!!!!!

SUMMER said...

Yah-hoo! I am so excited and am glad you went up to that place!!!