When we got home yesterday, Aaron and I couldn't believe how much he'd changed in 8 days. He's a toddler now! That little guy is walking EVERYWHERE now. He doesn't crawl at all, unless he has fallen and is trying to stand back up. He's not even one yet, and although he still is a baby, he just seems like a toddler now. It happened so fast!
I just can't seem to get enough of him... enough kisses, enough holding, enough staring. He's just irresistible, as he toddles up to me and puts out those chubby, soft arms. I pick him up every time. Am I spoiling him? Probably. Honestly, I don't care. I love that he knows I am his Mommy and when he needs me, you better believe that I'm going to pick that boy up and give him lots of loves. We love you, Carter man! (or as the kids have nicknamed him: C-pants, C-dog, Carter boy, Carter pants).
6 comments:
oh Cater Man. Matt and I have resolved to calling him ManChild from here on out. He is such a funny baby and makes Kate seem so slow!
what a little doll-I wouldn't be able to resist him either.
by the way...the 4th child is for spoiling!
Did Janell tell you that Lauren did the same thing?!!? How crazy is that?
what a sweet little man! so cute!
he is so cute and big! I LOVE those chubby legs. Nolan is so little...only 20 pounds at 18 months old. Where did y'all go on your cruise??
Wow! That was a fast change! Was it a little hard to leave your baby and come home to your toddler? I was AMAZED at how well he is walking and talking! He is so cute and I LOVE his eyes!
Post a Comment