Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One a Day

I've fallen way behind on my blog- it's been seriously busy around here! So I've made a goal to post once a day until I get caught up. We've had some fun times the last few days!

This has to count as today's post though- I promised the kids that I would play with them all day- no cleaning (ok- dishes and sweeping don't count!), blogging, laundry, etc. We've had fun all day playing with Christmas toys and relaxing in our jammies! We're off to more fun- dinner with friends and LOTS of kids and then a party at our friends house after the kiddies are in bed. Here's a teaser picture for you to enjoy until the Christmas post comes.

Happy New Year friends and family!
Good-bye 2008- can't wait to see what 2009 brings!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhhh! Thanks for the picture! She is such a cutie. I can't wait to get more info! Happy New Year to you too!

queenieweenie said...

Happy New Year!

Chris and Debbie said...

I know how you feel, I get so far behind and don't have four kids! You're amazing Danielle! Hope 2009 is absolutely wonderful for you!!!