Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sweet Prayer

Aaron's out of town, so I was putting the boys to bed tonight. Tyler offered to say the prayer and this is how it went:

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day. Thank you for my family. Thank you for the church. Thank you for animals and creatures that we can enjoy their wonderful things. Thank you for Mommy and Daddy. Thank you for Christmas. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I was watching him while he prayed and he furrows his little eyebrows together and never opens his eyes. He really concentrates and talks slow and clear. It was so sweet and I love watching my boy learn and grow. He's a good boy.

4 comments:

queenieweenie said...

that made me cry...children are such a blessing.

i thought about calling you when I was in R.C. but I don't have your number! would you email it to me? i'd LOVE to see you.

aweenig@mac.com

Katie and Mark said...

Boys this age are too cute! I love to hear my kids pray. Another thing I love about my five year old, is his testimony. EVERY fast Sunday he goes up there by himself. Sometimes he take up his four year old brother and help him. Too adorable!

Katie and Mark said...

My baby is one of my smaller ones. He was almost 19 pounds at his 6 month check up, and I would guess he is right at 20 pounds now.

Chris and Debbie said...

That was so sweet! I need to take lessons from him. Even my primary kids are better prayers than me. :-(