I know I am a little late on this post, too- but for good reason. We got a new camera a few weeks ago and just barely downloaded the pictures from the new camera, so here they are. We had a fun, but super busy Memorial weekend. The kids started the weekend off by having a campout with Daddy in the backyard. It was actually his idea. They watched movies and had a snack and then Addie came in and the boys stayed outside. On Memorial Day, we headed down to the Long Beach Aquarium early in the morning. Then off to my parents to hang out for awhile. Next, to my grandparents for a BBQ to celebrate my aunts, grandpas and brother-in-laws birthday. We finally got home at 10 pm. Fun times!
Kicking the weekend off... watching The Bee Movie in the tent

Aquarium

We bought some nectar to feed the lorakeets- when one landed on Aaron's hand, Addie didnt know what to do. She was excited but scared to death.

Little man was great the whole time! Love him!

Family picture at the harbor.
Tyler is the king of staring contests. He will win everytime! Here he is taking on my aunt. They went for several minutes and he never cracked a smile- we were all laughing so hard.

Baby Kate with my cousin Steph and Carter with my Aunt Dawn.
Below: Carter loving up to Aunt Kiki.


Happy Birthday, Papa!

Cater and his great grandmother, Nana, meeting for the first time.
2 comments:
Adorable family picture! Looks like a fun, fun day. Your kids are lucky to have such fun parents (and whole family) that keep them busy with fun family activities.
That looked like an awesome weekend! You're able to fit a lot in! I bet you were non-stop! I'm glad you got a new camera. The pictures look great! How fun that the boys went camping in the backyard! I would've LOVED to do that when I was a kid! You guys have soooo much fun!
Post a Comment