Getting ready- how's that for some bed head? (she just woke up from her afternoon nap)
Before
My boys are very interested in this stuff- Tyler wanted to help with the drying.
Me and my girl.
You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?
If the answer is that they have done very well, then your happiness will be complete. If they have done less than well, then no other satisfaction can compensate for your loss.
15 comments:
I just redid Gracie's nails yesterday too..don't you love it? They look so cute and girly. Addy is so cute- I love that bed head!! :)
She is TOO cute!!! What fun!
Having a girl is so much fun. It wont be long before you are taking her to a real spa.
So cute...I wish we lived closer so we could have "spa days" together.
How fun! I'm so glad you have a girl! You really needed one! You'll have so much fun together! And she already seems like she's taking after you!
Those are the cutest little feet i have ever seen!
I agree, having a girl is just such a dream. I hope that I get another one some day. Boys are great too, but there is something special about a mommy and her girl. Cute little toes!
she is so cute...and I'm lovin' the curls!
Check out my blog and vote for Matt!
Sounds like a fun day!!!! I cant wait to see you all again! Those are the cutest toes I have ever seen goose! Love, Kiely
Sooo fun! I bet she just loved it!
I'm so glad we were able to connect again. You look awesome and your family is darling. I love the beach picture. I'm going to have to steal the idea for this summer. I love this blog thing. It just keeps everyone connected. Congrats on your newest little one!
Love it! My girls love nail polish too. (It was pratically the most exciting day of their lives when I took them to the store to pick out their very own color.) :)
And I can't get over those beautiful, curly locks and those deliciously chubby feet! She's a beauty!
Such darling pictures! My little girl Quincy is obsessed with fingernail polish. It is one of her favorite things to get her fingernails and toenails painted!
Danielle: Thanks for voting!!!
943 stoneridge way
san marcos, ca 92078
She is such an adorable little girl! Her curls are amazing!
It sure is fun having a girl isn't it?
Post a Comment