HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
First off to my own Dad-
I love you so much and am so blessed that I get to call you Dad.
You have been there for me for absolutely everything...
and I know that you still are.
You are an example to me and
I love to just sit and talk with you.
I know that you are in pain a lot and don't feel very good,
but you always make time for me and the kids.
Thanks for being my Dad, I love you.
Next, to my amazing father-in-law...
Thank you for being such an amazing father to your children.
I know that Aaron is the kind of Dad he is- because of your wonderful example.
You are always so open and loving towards us and
we love you!
Can't wait to see you next month!
Debbie and Carl with (almost) all the grandkids.And especially to my sweetheart...
I honestly think you are the most amazing father.
I feel so lucky that our kids have you as their Daddy.
You never miss an opportunity to play lego's, look for bugs or have a tea party.
You are never too tired or busy to play with the kids.
Y0u have been amazing since Carter has been born and
your help has been priceless.
Thank you for loving me and loving our children.
We all love you more than words can describe!


Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Dad's out there.
We love you Grandpa Edmonds, Papa Bewsey, Uncle Lance,
Uncle Karl and Uncle Mat!
He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
~Clarence Budington Kelland

4 comments:
what a sweet tribute to the dads in your life.
you've got some good ones!
I love that quote!
Ohh I've never seen that quote before. I love it too!
That was so sweet! What great pics of the dads!
Post a Comment