
A little tease until Danielle makes a full blown post! Little Carter and Danielle are doing awesome. He is one cute baby!
You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?
If the answer is that they have done very well, then your happiness will be complete. If they have done less than well, then no other satisfaction can compensate for your loss.
18 comments:
Congrats! He is adorable! Hope you all are doing well. Can't wait to see more pics.
YAY!! He is *darling* Congratulations guys - post more pictures soon.
Oh I'm so happy to see a picture!! What a cutie! I think he has Jacob's nose. Thank you--you made my day!
SOooooooooo Cute! Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!
Yay!!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to hear more! How much did the little guy weigh and how was the labor and delivery???? Post more... soon!
Janell
congratulations. Carter is so cute.
What a sweetheart! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
Oooohhhhh! You better watch out-I might come steal him!
ahhhh, sweet baby boy!!!!!
congrats. I am so happy he is here safely.
-e
He is sooo darling! How exciting for your family. I just love his little hat, congratulations to all of you!!!
awwwwww so cute! congrats danielle.
he is DARLING!!! congratulations edmonds family!
He is tooooo cute for words. You and Aaron make beautiful children. The boys can hardly wait to meet their new cousin. Kiely is excited to hold him. We love you baby Carter.
Danielle,
I forgot to tell you, you look so great! Call me if you need anything!
CONGRATS... he is beautiful!!!
Woo Hoo- you did it! I hope that you are doing great! Love you.
Alright I think we've all been polite and patiently waiting long enough. Let's hear that "full blown post." It's not like you have anything else going on with 4 children or anything. Or recovering from birth..or catching up on sleep with a newborn..
Love ya! He's beautiful!
Karen
Post a Comment