Aaron's twin cousins were in a very bad car accident early Sunday morning. One of the twins is okay, but the other is not doing so well. Some of you have been asking for updates on Jenna's condition. Thankfully, the bishop of her ward has started a website and is posting updates. (we were getting them 3rd of 4th person info before and the news was coming very slow!) The website is:
www.jennasigety.com
It's a very tough time for the family, but is sounds like things may be looking up just a tiny bit today. Let's hope so. She is the sweetest, most darling girl.
Another thing to keep in your prayers-- the poor firefighters and victims of the terrible fires that we are experiencing in S. California. It really is unbelievable. We know many people that have had to evacuate and don't know it they'll ever be able to go home. We have 2 fires burning in our city, but they are not bad. Although I've had to keep the kids in all day because the smoke and ash are so bad outside. They even canceled preschool tomorrow because they are using the community center as a center point for all the firetrucks. It's crazy out there. It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow! The winds are also so bad, trees are down everywhere and it's dangerous to be outside!
Lot's going on right now- hopefully next week will bring better news.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a sad, sad post!!:( My prayers are with you, your family, sweet Jenna and all those struggling with the fires. Please keep us updated!
Wow, I hope that Aaron's cousin will be okay. How sad. I was thinking about you when I was watching the news. I am glad that you are safe. May the Lord bless you and your family.
Oh wow - so sad, Jenna is in our prayers, I see that she is at Baylor, which is literally 5 minutes from our house. If it's okay, I will email the bishop and offer up our house for a "rest stop" for any family and friends who may need a place to sleep, shower, make phone calls etc.
danielle i just read the terrible news on jenna's website. i am so, so sorry for the loss of this bright girl in aaron's extended family. she seems like she was quite the light in a room. thank goodness for the gospel and eternal life! how do people get by without that knowledge? i can't imagine. our prayers are with your family and your extended family.
Danielle, I also read the news on Jenna's website. I know that this must be a very difficult time for you and Aaron's family. You are in my thoughts and prayers. It was amazing to read that her family has such a gospel perspective. They sound like they are very strong. Hope all goes well with the services.
Post a Comment