Tuesday, October 9, 2007

You know you've lived in S. California too long when. . .

After preschool today I asked Jake what he did this morning during free play-time. His response was "I played with cars, they were in traffic." That's pretty sad. (but funny, too!)

Yesterday the boys were upstairs wrestling in my room. I was going through all my maternity clothes, not really paying attention to what they were doing. Then I looked over and saw Tyler pinning Jake to the ground. He had his arm across his chest, holding him down and Tyler was yelling "Who's your Daddy? Who's your Daddy?" Poor Jake didn't quite know how to answer this question and kept saying "Daddy is!" Funny boys.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I sure do know about traffic!! I can't believe the two hours we spent on the freeway on Friday night and we only went 20 miles!! I'm glad I don't have to deal with that on a regular basis.

That is so funny about Jake and Tyler. LOL!!

Pricilla said...

Those are hilarious stories. You have such cuties.

SUMMER said...

This is so funny! They are sure Cali boys! Ok- catching up on all your posts... how far along are you and when you do find out what you are having? Second- could your kids be any cuter? Third- I starting wearing maternity clothes the week after I found out I was prego with number 2. Did you ever call Jenny Mason?

Erinn said...

Hahaha!! Those are great stories!! :)

Julia said...

this post made me laugh. :)