Monday, October 15, 2007

again


. . . we are on our way to the ER. I noticed this afternoon, that Tyler's right eye was dilated quite large. (it's hard to tell in this picture) Called the Dr. and his response was "Go to the ER now!" So off we go. Wish us luck. I have a feeling it's going to be a long afternoon/evening. No blood/broken bones/puking child = lots of waiting time in the ER. Bye.

ps- I'm only blogging because I am waiting for Aaron to get home to watch Jake and Addie. Don't think I am a bad mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can TOTALLY tell in the picture. That would have freaked me out too. Please post and let us know what happened/ what it was!

Ani said...

Oh TT! Poor little guy. I love all the ER stories...well, I love them after the fact when everything is ok! Hope you guys get seen quickly!

Erinn said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so scary!! I hope everything turned out ok! You are a good mom because you notice these things!!!

Holly O. said...

First of all, anyone who blogs knows how important it is to post about these things, even if it means 5 minutes later to the ER. No worries. But good that you added the disclaimer about waiting for Aaron. Second of all, what is wrong with the little guy? Is everything okay?

Emily said...

Oh Danielle!! I've been so busy that I have not had time to keep up on my blogs. What a horrible thing to think that something could be so wrong with your child. I'm so glad everything is alright with Tyler. He is such an awsome little man!!