Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm it!

I got tagged...and now....TAG, you are it!

4 jobs I have had:
1. Nanny for little Chi Wei Chin
2. Hogi Yogi
3. 2nd grade teacher
4. Reading Specialist

4 movies I could watch over and over again:
1. The Holiday
2. My Fair Lady
3. Pay it Forward
4. Finding Nemo

4 places I have lived:
1. SJC, CA
2. Detroit, MI
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Windsor, CA

4 favorite tv shows:
1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. Bachelor (I'm embarassed, but I do enjoy it!)
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8, Little People, Big World
(TLC)

4 of my favorite places I have been:
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Sacred Grove- New York
3. Palm Springs
4. in my parents family room, playing games with my fam

4 favorite foods:
1. Karmel Sutra Ice cream
2. My mom's cinnamon rolls
3. Tomato Basil Spaghttini at CPK
4. Sushi at Ken's (Rancho Cucamonga)

4 websites I check daily:
1. Hotmail
2. various blogs
3. wellsfargo.com
4. weather.com

4 favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Shopping
3. Reading
4. Baking with my kids

4 places I would rather be:
1. Maui, Hawaii (Hyatt Regency)
2. at the beach
3. Palm Springs with the Fam (one more month and I will be!)(thanks for that one Ani)
4. massage and sushi (with Aaron)

4 friends I would like to TAG--YOU'RE IT!!
1. Brooke
2. Pricilla
3. Julia
4. Jenn

1 comment:

Julia said...

thanks, now i've got my blog topic for tomorrow. :) we have so many similar interets...like tv shows and websites, i'll pretty much be cut and pasting your answers. :) aren't Jon and Kate plus Little People so addicting??