
And they're off.
After considerable deliberation last night and all morning, we decided that the boys should go on ahead, while good ol' mom stays behind with the sick baby. Problem is, we're not exactly sure that Addison really is sick. So I'm going to sit it out today and hopefully (cross your fingers) she's fine in the morning we can fly to SLC and meet up with the caravan that's on their way to the lake. If she is sick, then we'll wait for a couple days and hopefully join in on the fun at some undetermined date later this week. Hopefully, there will be no new posts from me until I am reporting on our fun filled vacation, next week.
2 comments:
Goodness, this is so sad. I hope that everything turns out well for you.
Hopefully you can meet up with them and have some fun blogs for us when you return!!!
Post a Comment