Thursday, July 5, 2007

10 Years Later

Ten years ago, I was living in the Chatamtowne apartments in Provo, UT and attending BYU. I was blessed to have the most wonderful roommate, Jenn. We didn't really live together that long, because she left me to get married! Thankfully, we have stayed in touch all this time. She now lives in Texas with her 2 sweet, beautiful girls. Her family still lives in CA, so lucky for me, she comes out to visit and we get to meet up. Jenn is such a great friend and I love that when we get together, no matter how much time has passed, we always pick right up and have so much to talk about! We got together last week and had such a great time. We met at my house and then headed over to Joe's Crab Shack in Rancho Cucamonga. Since between the 2 of us, we have 5 kids 4 years old and under, I tried to think of a place where the 2 of us could actually talk and the kids would have fun and be safe. Joe's has a great outdoor eating area with an attached playground. Even better, on the day we went, kids meals were only .99 cents. Cheap, fun and kept the kids busy- can't beat it! It was so hot, Golden Spoon was the natural ending to our fun morning. Here are a few pictures from out adventure.

The little boy on the right wasn't with us, but it was so funny how he jumped right in, serious as can be, when we were getting ready to leave and wanted to take a picture.
Isn't Savannah the most beautiful little girl? Love her eyes!


Thanks Jenn, Savannah and baby Kate for a great time! We love you cute girls and can't wait until next time!

2 comments:

Julia said...

how fun! aren't roommates the best kind of friends? i leave on tuesday to see mine, i can't wait.

Jenn S. said...

Thanks Danielle! You are too great and I appreciate your nice words, though I do believe that you got married a full 6 months before me! (I left that apartment to move to LA for a Summer internship)

We had so much fun with you guys - can't wait to do it again! :)