Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm in Love!


I really am! I love this little guy. He was such a great shopping/errand buddy today. I left Tyler and Addison home with Jessica (our neighbor who is our favorite babysitter, in fact I could do a whole post just about her, in fact I think I will!!) Aaron and I are trying to take the kids out one at a time, to spend some alone time with them. It was Jake's turn. I took Jake to get his collarbone X-rayed, just to make sure it's healing properly. For those those don't know since it was pre-blogging days, he broke it a few months back. Then we headed out to Montclair Plaza to Gymboree- it's Gymbuck time! He was a little angel while I shopped, the TV they have there didn't hurt! In fact another Mom came up to me and told me what sweet little boy I have because he offered his bag of Wetzel bites (pretzels) to the little boys who came and sat with him. Then we went to Macy's, Baby Gap (he saw this hat and loved it, couldn't resist!) and ended with a trip to Disney Store for a special present because he filled his chart with stickers (this week the boys are learning the letter "E"). This boy says the funniest things and I just love his enthusiasm and excitement for life. He's excited about every day, no matter what we're doing. He was so fun and I loved spending the morning with him!

4 comments:

Pricilla said...

What a sweet post. Isn't it funny how you get sort of a crush on them in a motherly way.

Ani said...

Jake is so awesome. He is def. one of my favorite nephews! HA! He is so happy and always has such a cute smile on his face! When he was helping me wash my car the other day, we were having a conversation and laughing and having good time...and I remembered he is 3. Funny! I heart Jake.

Julia said...

gosh what a cute kid. i can see why you're so in love with him. what a lucky mom! ;) i can't believe he broke his collarbone too...that boy does keep you on your toes, huh?

Anonymous said...

Jake really is a cute boy, it was always fun, to play with him!

I miss you,
hope youe are all fine!

Love, Melanie