Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy day to you!

My excuse: we've been traveling and just got home yesterday. So this post is 2 in 1.

My dear husband had a birthday yesterday- which we celebrated by being in the car all day, driving home from his parents house... and of course, we can't forget Father's Day. He probably won't like this picture- but I think it's cute. This is his outside working hat. I think he looks adorable in it and I like it when he puts it on because it means he's going to get something great done in the yard!

(don't worry, we have plans to have a real birthday celebration tonight, and something else tomorrow and then something else Friday and even a little something on Saturday- phew, that's a lot of celebrating!!)

I just want my husband to know how thankful I am for him. He is an amazing father and husband and I can't imagine our life without him. The best time of the day is at 5:30 when we hear his key in the door. We all love that sound! I love him more than I could ever say- and am thankful that Heavenly Father put us both in Rexburg, ID in September of 1995 at Craigo's Pizza. Since that day, I knew I met the man for me. I am glad we can celebrate these 2 special days and let Aaron know how important he is to us!

We love you- Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday
to the best, best, best Dad and Husband around!

3 comments:

Chris and Debbie said...

It sounds like you're going to more than make up for the car ride by celebrating several different days! Have a blast! I think he looks good in the hat also, and I love it when great things get accomplished! :o)

S. Tallman said...

Boy, when you celebrate, you REALLY celebrate long and hearty! Happy belated birthday to Aaron and many, many, many more!

Aaron Edmonds said...

SUSHI tonight! Can't wait