
Since then I have tried almost all of the Fiber One products and I have yet to be disappointed. Their stuff is scrumptious! And the kids love it, too!
The granola bars are definitely favorites of ours. They have 9 grams of fiber! That's amazing. (warning: some members of my family have found that the bars give them some "gas issues". But that hasn't been a problem for me!) The cereal is amazing- coming in at 13 grams of fiber. You are supposed to get 25 grams a day- so that's a great start to meeting that goal. Today we tried the Pop-Tart type snacks, and they tasted just as good as the regular ones. Yum! The kids were in heaven- and in shock that I let them have such a yummy treat for snack- I'm mean and don't let them have"treats" for a snack- but these are healthy!
So next time you're at the grocery store, try out the Fiber One stuff and let me know what you think! Check out this link too. It is full of yummy recipes that use Fiber One products.
5 comments:
I love all the fiber one products! Especially the granola bars and pop tarts!
I have been addicted to the peanut butter and caramal bars for as long as they've been around. They are truly delicious and I can feel good about eating them. And only 2-3 pts!
Thanks for the healthy advice! I'll have to give them a try!
I love the bars! They are super yummy!! I tried the cereal after reading your post and it's a winner too! Unfortunately the hubby has the "issues" but my body has adjusted. Hehe!!
I gave them a try and I love them! You weren't kidding. The granola bars are delicious! They might even be ahead of the Trader Joe's banana flavored ones. The cereal is delicious also! I'll have to give the other flavors a try also. Thanks for the great suggestion!!!
Post a Comment