Sunday, May 31, 2009

my little beautician

How I love my little Addie!She is always wanting to paint nails or have a tea party. So that's exactly what we did- in jammies and before doing hair. . .obviously! She is so funny and took her job of picking out the polish very seriously. Her little face was priceless as she was pating my nails. She was so deep in concentration, she didn't even notice I was taking her picture. She worked so hard and I think she did a wonderful job- don't you??

Then it was her turn- it's hard to believe she is such a girl with 3 brothers- but she loves having her nails all pink and pretty. She's priceless.

11 comments:

Brooke said...

She is so cute. How long did you leave it on? You're a good mom!

Janell said...

LOL! Addie is such a doll.

Amber said...

Very cute. That makes me want to have a girl

April and Jason said...

ahhhh....that is sooooo cute!!!! I love her face!!!

S. Tallman said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW MANICURIST! Great job!

Anonymous said...

You are a WAY cooler mom than I. Not sure I would have been so patient and let my darling daughter do that to me at that age. Not even sure I would let her do it now. LOL

queenieweenie said...

I LOVE her curly bed hair-too precious.

I think she may have a future as a beautician for sure.

Melissa Marilyn said...

Your little blondie is such a doll! That sure is PINK! I'm not surprised that she is SUCH a girl, even with all brothers; I know her mom! I wish I could do girly things with both of you!!!

ashlee said...

You are such a nice mom to let her do that to you! I am terrified of nailpolish because I once destroyed my mom's kitchen table with remover...so I am very particular about doing nails at our house! Addie is an absolute doll...everyone needs a little princess in their house!

Chris and Debbie said...

How cute! She looked like she was concentrating so hard! That was so sweet of you to let her keep it on! I'm so glad you have a girl!

Emily said...

That is so sweet and that hair of Addie's is AMAZING! Where in the world did she get it from?