Aaron is thankful for:
-my family-my job
-my wife, especially
-my health
-the gospel
Danielle is thankful for:
-my healthy family-Aaron's stable job
-that I can stay home with my crazy kids
-my freedom/right to vote
-my testimony
-hugs and kisses
Tyler is thankful for:
-the world-mommy and daddy
-Carter
-the babies that can grow up and make us toys and houses (huh?)
-myself
-armies that protect our world
-toys
-friends
Jacob is thankful for:
-that mommy gives him breakfast-that we bring him to restaurants
-that we take him to Grammy's house
-the games we have in our house
-my family
-my brothers and sister and me
-my baby (blanket), blankets on my bed and pillow so I can sleep good
-my coloring box that has makers in it
-my puzzles
-my friends and my mommy and daddy
-my grandpa and my grandma
Addison is thankful for:

-her monkey (blanket)
-Baby Tootsie
-Carter man
-her family
-snacks
-nursery
Carter is thankful for:

-yummy bottles
-snugly bed
-mommy, daddy, ty, jake and goose
-lots of loves, hugs and kisses!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for all of you!
I am thankful for all of you!
7 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I loved the interview and the pics of you all! :o)
So cute!
Very cute. Carter is getting so big. I cant wait to hold him!
I LOVE this idea so much that I decided to have "thankful" interviews with my kids too! I hope you don't mind my copying your idea :)
That is so sweet. I'll have to put it in the "blog archive" part of my brain for next year.
Beautiful pics.
so cute! What a great idea!
you guys are such an amazing family! hopefully we get to see you guys soon. miss you
Post a Comment