Friday, November 7, 2008

where to start?

Wow- I'm so far behind, I don't even know where to start. I was just telling my sister that I've lost my "blog fire." I don't know where it went, but I just don't have that burning desire to blog, that I used to. I need to work on it though- because I just love having this journal at my fingertips- and I know that Aaron's grandma would be disappointed if I stopped!

Most importantly, my grandfather passed away last Wednesday. It happened very quickly and I sure do miss him already. We had the funeral service on Saturday. It was mainly just our family and it was very sweet and emotional. I feel sad for my sweet grandma, but family has been around her since that day and she seems to be holding up pretty well. Papa was a good man. We all loved him and my kids thought he was wonderful. I am so glad they all got to meet him and spend time with him. I love you, Papa!



I vow to be a better blogger. I will spend the next week updating- Halloween, a fun night out with our friends, the boys MS bike ride and lots of other fun happenings!!

3 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Glad you're back...love the new blog.

So sorry about your grandpa.

Tanya Smith said...

My condolences for the passing of your grandpa...I'm sending hugs your way!

Brooke said...

I read about your Papa on Ani's blog. I hope you are doing ok with the reality of it. I know how hard it can be...You have to keep blogging. I would be dissapointed too if you quit. You can do it! :)