What a fun night we had together! We took the "big" boys to Benihana's for the first time. They were amazed at the chefs with their big red hats and their quick knife tricks. Then we headed over to Ontario's newest arrival- the Citizen's Bank Arena. Aaron bought season tickets to the hockey games (for work) and we got to use them last night. I really enjoy hockey- it's never boring and it moves so quickly. The best part is that the Arena is about 7 minutes from our house and parking is free. Sometimes going to events like that is just a lot of work- driving, battling long lines, paying a babysitter, then drving back home late at night, etc. This was so easy! It is so fun to experience new things as our kids get older. Aaron and I were talking at the game about how the boys are totally different then they were last year. They aren't "toddlers" anymore. They can sit and watch and enjoy- just like us! We don't always have to be watching them. I do love my babies- but having "older" kids is really enjoyable, too!


We went down to the glass to watch the guys warm-up. One of the players picked up to pucks and tossed them over to the boys. Oh my- that just made their whole night. They were thrilled! So now we love #27- plus he scored twice- so he now las life long fans in my boys.
4 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you are enjoying your boys...
We'll have to get tickets to a game. You sure had an exciting weekend!
That looks like a wonderful date with your boys! And how sweet that they even got pucks! I think it's really great how you make special time for all of your kids!
What a fun date!
The best thing about kids getting older is you really get to enjoy them!
Post a Comment