Here are two great links to brighten up your day.
#1- This blog is "seriously" so funny. Not true, but still a crack-up. Come on and admit it, we all know someone who has a "boast blog." And if you've lived in Provo for any amount of time, then you'll really relate.
#2- Have you seen this YouTube video? I saw it awhile ago and just last night we showed it to the kids for the fist time. They were all cracking up and now Addison even asks to watch "Charlie" before bed and naps. Then, Aaron got it on the action and he was reenacting it with Carter. Tyler and I were belly-laughing so hard we were both crying.

I love laughing, it feels so good.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
I heard of this blog from someone a few weeks ago. I was laughing SO hard. This girl/guy/person/heavenly being is seriously talented! He/she is even getting sponsors and has been written about in the Deseret News. I go to that blog just to cheer me up and help me remember that it's OKAY, kwim? Thanks for sharing, Danielle.
This blog was hilarious and exactly what I hope my blog does NOT turn into!! You have to go to my blog though and see what was going on at my house while I was reading this one!!
Post a Comment