My baby turns 4 months old tomorrow! Wow, time sure does fly. It seems like I was just waddling around the house, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my little man. I had no idea how much I would love that little guy. He has changed our family and I am thankful for him every day. He is such a sweet little baby and always has a smile waiting for me. All of the kids adore him and still argue over who gets to hold and feed him. I was sure the novelty would have worn off by now. Not so!
At four months, Carter is:-sleeping about 10-12 hours at a time
-goes to bed at 8, wakes around 7 to eat and then back to sleep until about 9
-2 naps, morning (2 hours), afternoon (3 hours)
and sometimes a cat nap in the late afternoon
-smiles a lot
Thanks for the cute outfit, Brooke!-just starting to laugh more often
-trying to roll over
-coo's and babbles a lot
-HATES to be in the sitting position, would much rather stand
-just started rice cereal (i know it's a little soon, but this guys huge, he needs food!)
This boy has the softest, fuzziest head- and it smells so yummy. (I know he is bald, BUT his hair is just starting to come in. I know it's hard to believe, but if you take a magnifying glass and look really carefully, you will see growth!)
This boy has the softest, fuzziest head- and it smells so yummy. (I know he is bald, BUT his hair is just starting to come in. I know it's hard to believe, but if you take a magnifying glass and look really carefully, you will see growth!)

1 comment:
You are so lucky he takes such long naps! Calvin takes like 4 45 min. naps during the day. I can't get anything done. At least he's sleeping 8-10 hours at night.
Post a Comment