I have received many emails about Hallmark carrying same-sex marriage cards, but I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth. It's true- they admit it. Ok people, it's time to get on the phone and make some phone calls This just blows my mind. It's amazing how far our society has come in such a short amount of time. Could you even fathom this happening 5 years ago? I know it's just one small thing in the avalanche of liberalism that we are being bombarded with, but I can't just sit back and let it happen.
I know we're all busy- I have been putting off these calls for several days, but it really only took me 5 minutes. I called the corporate office, just to verify and make an official complaint, and then I called about 5 Hallmark stores in my area. The store that I usually go to, said that they had had only one other phone call on this subject!! Yikes!! If we don't want it to happen, then we all need to do something about it.

I'll make it easy for you:
Hallmark Corporate Office
1-800- HALLMARK
and if you live in my area, here is the Hallmark in Mira Loma, by Target:
(951) 360-1300
for your nearest Hallmark's phone #, click here.
Hallmark Corporate Office
1-800- HALLMARK
and if you live in my area, here is the Hallmark in Mira Loma, by Target:
(951) 360-1300
for your nearest Hallmark's phone #, click here.
All I said was that I heard that Hallmark would be carrying same sex marriage cards and although I love Hallmark and enjoy shopping there, I would no longer be going there if they decided to carry the cards. (they don't have to, a chain of stores in Idaho has refused to carry them!)
Good luck!
2 comments:
I also heard about this so thanks for the contact info.
If you're interested- I just started a blog on this subject. A few of us are contributing.
www.standformarriage.blogspot.com
Thank you for your example. I've decided to go out and walk my neighborhood this week to help PROTECT MARRIAGE! There is so much we can do, just little things like calling your Hallmark store, that will help with this issue! Thank you!
Post a Comment