Sunday, January 20, 2008

Voter Help

Friends,

I have a voter registration question. I thought I would throw it out there before trying to call and actually talk to a real person. I was registered to vote when we lived in N. CA, but since we've moved I have not voted in my new county. What do I need to do to switch my residency? I know the deadline is Tuesday the 22nd- so I need to get going! Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!

3 comments:

Ani said...

I like the new blog look! Matt has the same questions. Interesting to see what you find out.
ps. Are you Irish?

"What do I need to do to switch me residency?"

You are funny!

Rachel Garces said...

This week looks pretty good. Any day after about 12 ish works. Let me know what your schedule is like for you and Janelle.
Rachel

Emily said...

Ok, so I'm bored. I googled it and this is what I found. Here is a website that has all the info http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr.htm. You have to re-register and it has to be post marked by tomorrow. Good luck!