Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh Yummy!

As I was browsing for a recipe for book club last week-I came upon this recipe. Thank goodness I did! I gave 'em a whirl yesterday while all the little ones were outside playing- and they did not disappoint. I did follow the advice of many "reviewers" and substituted the butter for oil. They were moist, tasty and the crumb topping was very delicious. The kids really like them, too! A nice change from regular banana bread and perfect when you have a few extra ripe bananas sitting around. Try it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its a prego thing, But Im on a muffin kick. Last week I made blueberry. This weekend Im making raspberry coconut. So thanks I'll put it to good use.
Amber J.

Julia said...

i found this exact recipe a couple years ago and have made it several times since. i agree, it's great!!

Karen said...

I just made banana bread today with my three very ripe and almost all the way black bananas. I wish I would have read your blog earlier then I could have tried these instead! Sound delicious
Karen

Ashley Park said...

Danielle!
Of course I remember you, are you kidding! Looks like everything is great with you! Your kids are darling and another one on the way! So exciting! We have another on the way as well! I'll put you in my buddies to keep in touch now! So glad you found me :)