Happy Birthday to my Tyler!I can't believe I have a child who is 6! I remember when he was just a few weeks old, I sincerely thought that he would be that small forever. Now looking back, the time has just flown by. He has been my little buddy for a long time- and now that he's in school,. I miss having him around.
We had a great day together and I think he enjoyed every minute of his 6th birthday. We are having a friend party this Friday night then off for a mini-family vacation - so I'm sure there will be lots of fun pictures to post after the weekend.
Tyler, if you ever read this, I want you to know how much I love you. I loved you before I ever saw your brown hair and beautiful eyes. I wanted to be a mommy more than I wanted anything- and you made my dream come true. Thanks for being such a sweet boy and bringing so much happiness and joy into our family. Daddy and I love you with all our hearts!
6 comments:
Where are you guys off to?
Happy Birthday Tyler.
I just can remember when you moved here. And you had two little boys and were prego with Addison. Now look at your cute family. Time just flies by.
It is hard to believe it's been 6 years! I remember so clearly coming to see you at the hospital and then when you took him home. Time does fly by! I'm glad you are enjoying every minute.
Awwww....what a sweetie!
Have fun this weekend!
Wow, I can't believe how big our kids are getting!!! Remember teaching 2nd grade?? That seems like a life-time ago...I guess for our little ones, it was! Anyways, he is such a handsome little guy...have a fun weekend!
It's weird, huh? Six is so fun though. They do so much more and are so much more a little person of their own. I love it.
On a side note, how's the puppy? Are you adjusting?
Danielle, you are such a good mommy- you can tell you're a true natural. :) Happy Bday to your cute boy!
Post a Comment