Wednesday, October 29, 2008

a work in progress

we got home from our trip on friday afternoon. . .

addie woke up in the middle of the night throwing up

jacob had it sunday night- ALL NIGHT- every 20 minutes

tyler had it monday night- all night- every 10 minutes- then ended up in the ER because he started throwing up blood. everything was fine.

aaron is currently in the throws of it. lucky him.

lots of fun around our house. anyone want to come over for dinner??

needless to say- I've been a little busy.

sorry for the ugly blog- i'm working on it.

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

Oh shoot. I am to blame. Didn't I send the banner to you again?

Emily said...

You poor thing! What a way to be welcomed home from your wonderful get away!:( I'm so sorry.

Janell said...

So sorry, hope you all are well soon!

queenieweenie said...

Oh girl! Hang in there...this too shall pass.

Chris and Debbie said...

What a mess to come home to! I hope everyone is feeling better! :-(

Ashley Park said...

oh my... such a bummer! Hope everyone got better quickly!