Here's what they were up to:
Carter was fast asleep, after a morning of shopping with the girls. He had a death grip on his bottle and was taking his nap very seriously.

Addie was reading a new book.

Jake was doing chores. The boys are earning money for some new Lego's.


Tyler had set up "shop" and was having a toy store on the stairs. I wouldn't recommend his shop. . . binoculars were $50 and a jump rope was $20. Well, I guess it's not that bad considering the market these days- everything's expensive!
6 comments:
so cute...kids entertaining themselves-every mother's dream
Tyler's store looks like something my kids like to do! Anytime they can think of a reason to pull EVERYTHING out...it's good times! I really love when they make forts (can you hear the sarcasam??)! It's hard to stop them when they are being happy and quiet though...your kids are so good to take care of themselves that way...you must have taught them well! Oh, and the smarty pants post made me laugh!!
That is so cute! I love Tyler's store. LOL. And what a great picture of Carter.
I'm laughing out loud after reading this one. Great memories, your kids are so cute!
Your kids are so cute!! I cannot believe you moved when you were prego with number 2. It seems so long ago. I wish our girls would do what your kids do. You are a great mom! It's great to see what ya'll are up to.
We keep thinking of you!
Heather
What well behaved kids! Entertaining themselves and doing chores, you gotta love it! :o)
Post a Comment