Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2 things to be excited about (for me!)

I have fallen off the wagon lately- sorry. Not much new lately- just the same old stuff that keeps us all busy.

Aaron and I are off for a few days. He has some meetings in San Francisco- and I'm invited. Hooray! Kids will be well taken care of and loved while we're away.

Also, Tai Pan Trading just made it's grand debut in Rancho Cucamonga! About 5 minutes from my house. Addie and I checked it out this morning- and it's awesome! You must make the drive out here to do some serious shopping.

5 comments:

queenieweenie said...

CRAZY!!! I didn't know you lived up there! Yesterday a couple of my girlfriends and I drove all the way up. I would have loved to meet you for lunch or something! Next time...

Rachel Garces said...

Hit up Tai Pan today myself. I was surprised i was as restrained as I was. Maybe cuz I had all my kiddies. Let me know if you want to take a mom's only trip sometime.

Brooke said...

I thought of you when they announced that new location. I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to tell you about it. I'm glad you found it! It's a great store. I wish we could shop together!

Emily said...

Oh I'm so jealous. Have a wonderful trip. Ryan and I are going to go to San Fran for our anniversary next year. I'm counting the days already! I love Tai Pan! I went up to the one in St. George about 6 months ago and spent all day there. That is the best place ever!

Amber said...

Wow, I LOVE that place! I wish I had more money to spend there!