I found these cute jammies and I just couldn't resist buying them for Carter. He's so big! He turned 5 months last week and these jammies are a 2T!! I admit I have big boys- but he definitely takes the cake! He is weighing in at 20 pounds now. I have been having a lot of pain in my left elbow and my upper back and I just realized what it's from- carrying that boy around in his car seat! I'm in and out of the car so much these days- with carpools and school stuff, that I've always got that guy in his seat- hung on my arm. Plus I always hold my babies with my left arm, so I have my right hand free. That explains it! I looked up "tendinitis" tonight and the suggestion for treatment. . . rest. Not likely. Looks like I'll have a sore elbow for awhile. He's definitely not getting any smaller. That's okay. He's cute and sweet and delicious.
ps- I found an awesome website tonight. It's symptoms.webmd.com. It's super cool. You put in your sex and age and then click on the part of the body that you're having trouble with. Then it asks you questions and narrows down your symptoms and gives you suggestions. Great for kids- seems like somebody always has some weird unexplainable thing going on. This has some great information. (that's how I got my elbow thing figured out!)
7 comments:
I think you need to get yourself a good little umbrella stroller...that way you can have BOTH hands free!
Lugging around a 20 lb.er isn't the best idea girl!
You're right...he is cute and squishy.
Oh yeah. Spencer is obsessed with webmd.
Hope for your sake he is crawling soon.
WOW 20lbs. He is so cute. When do I get to see him again?
Hei s so big and looking so much older...Ned and I were just saying that on sunday! CUTE too!
What a cutie!!! I really can't believe how much he weighs... I always wanted a chunky baby!
So cute! I love the chub.
Kate (at 18 months) weighs 20 lbs. 8 ozs. Crazy! I gave up the infant carseat a long, long time ago - but I still have the back and shoulder issues from carrying her on my left side all day long. I think a professional massage is in order! STAT.
He is so adorable! I have to say that I wish my little guy had that "big" problem. Spencer is 22 months old and barely weighs 20 lbs. and I am still rolling up his 18 month sized pants!! Anyways, I hope he walks early or that elbow problem could become a big side ache!
Post a Comment