Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Earthquake
I'm not able to get a dial tone on my house phone and my cell isn't letting me call out- but we're all okay. I was at a movie with the boys and Addie and Carter were home with a sitter, but we're all together now and everything is fine. It was definitely a big one and centered about 2 miles from our house. I hate earthquakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I texted you to see if you are ok. Glad to hear you are well.
Hey, my parents house is sitting on the epicenter! They said that the shaking was good, but nothing was broken...just a little water out of the pool! I'm glad to hear all is well...what movie did you take your cute boys out to see??
So glad you all are okay!
I heard about the earthquake on the radio today and I immediately thought of you!! I'm glad you are OK. It reminded me of the tiny earthquake that happened almost a year ago when we were staying with you. I HATE earthquakes.
Post a Comment